[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Help with C data types
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Help with C data types
- From: Ric Cowan <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Aug 91 20:50:16 PDT
- Posted-date: Thu, 29 Aug 91 20:50:16 PDT
I'm trying to read data from a database written by a C program. It
contains, among other data types, C strings, float, double, and extended
data. It was written with FSOpen, SetFPos, fsWrite, etc. So the
routines in mac-file-io.lisp are perfect for reading the data values.
The problem I'm having is specifing the right data types for storage and
manipulation in memory. I think I would like to be able to specify
fields of type :float and :double in defrecords and have a %get-cstr.
Any suggestions are welcome. I'm currently using MCL 2.0b1.