More macTCP woes

Following is the script of what happens when I load the macTCP that came
with 2.0b1 .  Does it require a particular version of the init?  I do
use TCP with a variety of other applications (NCSA telnet for FTP, and
MacX) under system 7. Any help is welcome.

Welcome to Macintosh Common Lisp Version 2.0b1p3!
? (require 'records)
"RECORDS"
?
;Compiler warnings :
;   Undeclared free variable $IOFILENAME, in TCP-DRIVER-REFNUM.
;   Undeclared free variable $IOCOMPLETION, in TCP-DRIVER-REFNUM.
;   Undeclared free variable $IOPERMSSN, in TCP-DRIVER-REFNUM.
;   Undeclared free variable $IOREFNUM, in TCP-DRIVER-REFNUM.
;Compiler warnings :
;   Undeclared free variable $IOPBSIZE, in %LOAD-RESOLVER-CODE.
;   Undeclared free variable $IOFILENAME, in %LOAD-RESOLVER-CODE.
;   Undeclared free variable $IOVREFNUM, in %LOAD-RESOLVER-CODE.
;   Undeclared free variable $IODIRID, in %LOAD-RESOLVER-CODE.
;   Undeclared free variable $IOFDIRINDEX (3 references), in %LOAD-RESOLVER-CODE.
;   Undeclared free variable $FDTYPE (2 references), in %LOAD-RESOLVER-CODE.
;   Undeclared free variable $FDCREATOR (2 references), in %LOAD-RESOLVER-CODE.
;Compiler warnings :
;   Undefined function %ADDRESS-TO-MACPTR, in TCP-SEND.
? (setq *ts* (open-tcp-stream "antares.aero.org" 'finger))
> Error: Unbound variable: CCL::$IOPBSIZE
> While executing: CCL::%LOAD-RESOLVER-CODE
> Type Command-/ to continue, Command-. to abort.
> If continued: Retry getting the value of CCL::$IOPBSIZE.
See the RestartsI menu item for further choices.
1 >