[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Regular expressions matcher
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Re: Regular expressions matcher
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: 11 Sep 91 14:46:54 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Paradigm Associates Inc, Cambridge MA
- References: <19910904095013.5.KEUNEN@milou.nrb.be>
In article <19910904095013.5.KEUNEN@milou.nrb.be>, Vincent Keunen <email@example.com> writes:
> Has anyone of you ever heard of PD lisp code implementing a Regular
> expressions matcher?
> I know this question should be directed to a more general list (like
> comp.lang.lisp), but as far as I know, it's only news and not email - am
> I right on this?
The MIT lispmachine source code had a number of neat things in it,
including regular expression handling. Perhaps some day that code
will be released with a copyright like the MIT X-window copyright notice.