[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: COMPUTE-SLOTS in MCL 2.0b1p3?
- To: email@example.com (Rodney Daughtrey)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: COMPUTE-SLOTS in MCL 2.0b1p3?
- From: Michael Travers <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Oct 91 01:20:33 -0400
- In-reply-to: Your message of "Thu, 10 Oct 91 15:48:03 CDT." <9110102048.AA26538@hsvaic.boeing.com>
From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Rodney Daughtrey)
Subject: COMPUTE-SLOTS in MCL 2.0b1p3?
What's the best (or any) way to access the names of the slots of some
class in MCL 2.0b1p3? COMPUTE-SLOTS, as defined in the MOP, does not
seem to be defined, although SLOT-DEFINITION-NAME *is* defined, but it
would need what COMPUTE-SLOTS returned to be of any use.
Early versions of MCL 2 had a function called class-slots that did
this; in later versions it's called class-instance-slots (because it
actually only returns per-instance slots).