[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: A Small Plug for CLIM on the Mac...
- To: CLIM@BBN.com, Info-MCL@Cambridge.Apple.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: A Small Plug for CLIM on the Mac...
- From: Ranson <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1991 06:58:56 +0000
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- X400-content-type: P2-1984 (2)
- X400-mts-identifier: [/PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/;email@example.com]
- X400-originator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- X400-received: by mta mhs-relay.cs.wisc.edu in /PRMD=xnren/ADMD= /C=us/; Relayed; Wed, 16 Oct 1991 01:58:56 +0000
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=FR/; Relayed; Wed, 16 Oct 1991 01:59:00 +0000
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; Wed, 16 Oct 1991 02:58:00 +0000
How responsive is CLIM on a Mac? I was working on a Symbolics when dynamic
windows came out, and I remember it as painfully slow at moments.