[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: FInding the System (preferences) folder...
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: FInding the System (preferences) folder...
- From: Ranson <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1991 06:52:20 +0000
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- X400-content-type: P2-1984 (2)
- X400-mts-identifier: [/PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/;email@example.com]
- X400-originator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- X400-received: by mta mhs-relay.cs.wisc.edu in /PRMD=xnren/ADMD= /C=us/; Relayed; Wed, 30 Oct 1991 00:52:20 +0000
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=FR/; Relayed; Wed, 30 Oct 1991 00:52:31 +0000
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; Wed, 30 Oct 1991 01:52:00 +0000
I don't think the boot vRefNum is guaranteed to be -1. Actually, I think that
in a network boot setup, it could be -2 (-1 being a ROM disk).
Inside Mac says to use #X8000.