Re: CLOS question (or bug?)

Danny,

Whilst I cannot really comment on your CLOS problem (although it may be fair to
suggest that a constant is a constant...), I too have been working around your
cursor matter, as you said:

>For example, using SET-CURSOR with the ID of the
>cross cursor from the system file doesn't work.

All I did was to use ResEdit to paste in my required cursor resource *into the
MCL application* rather than relying on that in the System file; it is as if
the System resources are not open to MCL programs.

Regards, Howard.