[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: QuickTime interface
- From: Ranson <email@example.com>
- Date: 15 Nov 91 11:54:00 GMT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=FR/; Relayed; 15 Nov 91 11:54:55+0100
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; 15 Nov 91 11:54:00 GMT
Has anyone written the lisp interface files for QT corresponding to the beta
CD? The interfaces are very straighforward, but very long, and I don't like the
idea of doing it by hand...
The MCL team must have an automatic conversion tool, I guess. If one of them
could just take the time to run it on the QT interfaces and post the result...
(or place it on AppleLink. I realize QT is not public yet).