Re: Referring to Keys in MCL docs

I'd rather see names spelled fully, as in "Control-Meta-Shift-m" rather than
"c-m-M" that can be confusing at times.
Control-? or Control-\ is OK, but I'll use this occasion to remind you once more
than such key combinations and many others will not work on foreign keyboards
without much hacking. Using MCL as shipped, on my French keyboard, I cannot
even type a #. Considering Apple's record on international issues, I find it
rather sad that the only reactions to my concerns so far have been "Is it that
important?" and "MCL users are programmers, they will know how to fix it".
     Daniel.