Re: Issues Involving ThinkC <--> MCL

In a very interresting message, Jonathan Pierce writes the following:

>Calling Think C code resources from MCL is not as useful as it sounds.

Jonathan is indeed right when he says that it would be delicate to use
ThinkC's class library in code resources, but I would suppose that few
people want to use ThinkC with that goal in mind. Why use Think's class
library when whe've got such a wonderfull environment in MCL?

Apart from interfacing with Think's class library, there are few
other limitations to code resources that I see. (but maybe I am wrong?)

Guillaume Cartier
LACIM, Universite du Quebec a Montreal.
Bureau: (514) 987-4290
E-Mail: cartier@math.uqam.ca