[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Structured Editor for LISP
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Structured Editor for LISP
- From: doug@clarity.Princeton.EDU (Douglas Merrill)
- Date: 10 Dec 91 17:44:36 GMT
- Distribution: comp.lang.lisp,comp.lang.lisp.mcl,comp.cog-eng,comp.ai
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp, comp.lang.lisp.mcl, comp.cog-eng, comp.ai
- Organization: Princeton University Cognitive Science Lab
- Sender: news@Princeton.EDU (USENET News System)
Hi to all...
We're looking for a structured editor for LISP to use in a comparison
of a graphical representation for LISP with a text representation.
I know of the GENIE project at Carnegie-Mellon, which is a structured
editor for PASCAL, but is anyone familiar with one for LISP?
E-mail responses (to firstname.lastname@example.org) would be appreciated.
Thanks for your time.
Cognitive Science Lab
Princeton NJ 08542