XFCN & XCMD with lisp

Hello all and happy new year,

I am quite new with MCL as I get it no so long ago. I did the patches and i
think I am up-to date.

While I was browsing along all the file, I found in the Library:Interfaces
a file named HyperXCmd.lisp. Does that mean that I can built XCMDs with MCL
an d if the answer is yes how can I do that.

I am also interested with every example or information to make HyperCard
and MCL or a lisp application communicate.

Thanks for help.

---
Herve Blanchon
GETA (Groupe d'Etude pour la Traduction Automatique)
BP 53X, 38041 GRENOBLE CEDEX, FRANCE
tel 76 51 43 69
blanchon@imag.fr