Word wrap in dialog items.

I need a dialog item for entering a paragraph of text.
But I need it to perform word wrap at the end of a line,
and scroll vertically when the text reaches the bottom of
the dialog item.

I have been unable to find a way to do it using straight
MCL 2.0b1p3 or any of the examples.  Some dialog items are
able to do wrapping, but they don't wrap on word breaks,
(i.e. spaces, cr etc.).  Also, I couldn't get a vertical
scroll bar and the wrap in the same dialog item.

If anyone knows a way to handle this, either in MCL or an
extension they have written, I would appreciate hearing about
it.

David Hinkle
hinkle@titan.rdd.lmsc.lockheed.com
(415) 354-5237