[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: number of letters for filename
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Re: number of letters for filename
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Andrew L. M. Shalit)
- Date: 17 Jan 92 20:34:05 GMT
- In-reply-to: email@example.com's message of 17 Jan 92 16:00:55 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Apple Computer Inc, Cambridge, MA
- References: <9201171600.AA07325@fife.ecn.purdue.edu>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
In article <9201171600.AA07325@fife.ecn.purdue.edu> email@example.com (Juneho Yi) writes:
I started to use MCL and my question may not be
about MCL itself.
In order to make the name of lisp file name more meaningful
and easy to remember, I use many letters for file name.
But only 31 letters are allowed for filename.
Is there anyway to extend the number of letters for filename
over 31 ?
This is a restriction of the Macintosh OS, not of MCL. I don't know
of any way to change it.