[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
appleevents vs. mcl
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: appleevents vs. mcl
- From: Bob_Strong@HyperMail.apple.com
- Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1992 15:05:00 PST
- Posted: Mon, 20 Jan 1992 15:11:09 PST by STRONG
Any chance of getting some information on MCL's attitude toward
AppleEvents? I notice there is an INSTALL-APPLEEVENT-HANDLER, but is it
what I am looking for? And what exactly ARE its arguments anyway?
(I'd like to be able to install a function that handles appleevents, but
at a little higher level that what is provided by the AE manager.)
Also, is it possible to get a more up-to-date version of the MCL manual?
I notice from time to time that some sections of the one I have are quite
out of date.