OPS5 Code for MCL

I would appreciate it if someone might point me to a source for OPS5 code
written in MCL.

Barring that, if someone could point me to an OPS5 implementation
in Franz or Interlisp (I know they existed but cannot remember
where) I would greatly appreciate it. I am considering using
OPS5 as part of my dissertation research and need the source
so it can be modified to be called in various ways from the
rest of my system code (written in MCL, of course)

Steve Kaisler