[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Emacs packages and processes?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Emacs packages and processes?
- From: dambrosi@turing.CS.ORST.EDU
- Date: Sun, 09 Feb 92 16:19:04 PST
- Reply-to: email@example.com
I am in the process of moving a large lisp project from Franz on a
Sparcstation to MCL2.0b1. Everything is going well, but:
1. Can I get access to the "psudeo-multitasking" that the editor uses (or is
there a process capability in the works)? I need to run a process for
specified amounts of cpu time for some real-time decision-making research.
2. Is there a library of Fred code anywhere that brings more of my favorite
gnuemacs capabilities to Fred? I know about Examples distributed with with
2.0b1, but is there anything else? Things like esc-q (text fill paragraph),
Overall, MCL2.0b1 is already a nicer environment that Franz Common on a 28mb
Sparcstation 1+, I'm very impressed.