[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: new version of RESOURCES.LISP (?Ruben Kleiman?) available?
- To: Repenning Alexander <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: new version of RESOURCES.LISP (?Ruben Kleiman?) available?
- From: email@example.com (Bill St. Clair)
- Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1992 16:14:23 -0500
- Cc: info-mcl, firstname.lastname@example.org (Ruben Kleiman)
>I got hold of the file "resources.lisp" by Ruben Kleiman (Apple, ATG) a
>while ago. I think it was part of an APDA CD-rom. This file is very
>handy to deal with resources but it contains some minor bugs. The
>file I have still contains things like (in function map-resources):
> (_hlock :errchk :A0 resource-handle :D0)
> (funcall function resource-handle)
> (_hlock :errchk :A0 resource-handle :D0) ; SHOULD BE UNLOCK!
>Unfortunately the file does not contain Ruben's email address. Is
>there a new version of this available or are there any other packages
>recommended (I've checked out the one at cambridge.apple.com).
> Thanks, Alex
I haven't looked at Ruben's file. There is a file with the same name
in the MCL final distribution, but it is unrelated except that it also
contains functions for accessing the Macintosh resource manager. I have
included Ruben's address in the "Cc:" list for this message.