[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: MCL 2.01b on Quadra 700
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: MCL 2.01b on Quadra 700
- From: email@example.com (mikel evins)
- Date: Mon, 17 Feb 92 19:23:35 GMT
- Newsgroups: newt.ralph.info-mcl
- Organization: Apple Computer, Inc.
- References: <9202142028.AA15586@cambridge.apple.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
In article <9202142028.AA15586@cambridge.apple.com>
email@example.com (Steve Strassmann) writes:
> >Is there a way to run MCL 2.01b on a Quadra 700 without disabling the
> >cache? I tried running LISP with the cache enabled and the machine
> >locks up. LISP runs fine with the cache disabled.
> The final version of MCL 2.0 will run on the Quadras with the cache
> Sorry, but the betas need to have the cache disabled.
I hope that doesn't mean that you're not going to test on the Quadra
before going golden master! If you will give me a cache-enabled beta, I
can test *some* stuff for you, and I'm sure others will as well.