Re: powerbooks

"Beth Davey Britt, (509) 359-6910" writes:
  Does anyone have any experience running MCL 2.0 on a powerbook 170?  I'm
  interested in purchasing one, but want to make sure that it can run
  MCL first.  It's a system 7 machine.

I use it, and it works fine.  First time I've been able to get useful
programming done on an airplane!  Be prepared to shell out some extra
bucks for a memory upgrade on the PB170, however.  With my initial 4MB
machine, I am having to run VM to fit my bloated system and MCL, and
that probably has some bad consequences for battery life.