[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Static C Analyzers
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Static C Analyzers
- From: email@example.com (John Matthews)
- Date: 26 Feb 92 17:22:20 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Hewlett Packard, Vancouver, WA, USA
I am interested in writing a "program understanding" program in lisp.
The program would parse C or C++ files and then perform static analysis
operations on the resulting parse tree, such as use-def analysis,
procedure call-graphs, etc.
I would like to avoid writing the "uninteresting" portions of this
program, which for me are the actual C parsing operations that create
the parse tree (or symbol table). Does anyone know of any free or commercial
"static analysis" packages that already parse either C or C++?
You can send replies either to this notes group or to me personally,
I will summarize personal replies.