The apropos-dialog

Lispers,
	This is more of an request for the mcl team, but might as well see what other people interest are.  I use the apropos-dialog very frequently as I teach myself mcl.  A conveinent feature would be to add the ability to sort that apropos list py package or delimit what is in the list by again a package.  So for isntance I could easily scroll throuhg the apropos list and find all ocurrences of the symbol I am trying to find by package.  I could also, for example, turn off the viewing of mathching symbols for the class ccl, then I would just get what ever is in cl-user or other active packages!

Just an idea, I realise I could do this myself, but I rather get some sleep!
John