Where can I find a "make" package for CLOS

This question has probably been asked before, but where can I find a
make facility (similar to the make facility available on UNIX platforms)
for CLOS?  I have looked at the MACL and CMU archives and don't see
anything at first glance.  Is what I want in the defpackage and
defsystem files?

  (I wrote a very simple version way back when MCL was MACL 1.2.2
   and I just don't have time to convert it to MCL 2.0....)

Thanks much.  Also, thanks for the mail on the difference between
primary and after methods.  I'll wait a few more days to see if
anyone wants to add more mail and then post the summary.

  -- Luke