[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Display of objects - Can you help?
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Display of objects - Can you help?
- From: William M. York <York@Chuck-Jones.West.Dialnet.ILA.COM>
- Date: Mon, 2 Mar 1992 10:00-0800
- In-reply-to: <9202291534.AA02473@triton.unm.edu>
Date: Sat, 29 Feb 1992 07:34 PST
From: A. Sharif Heger CHNE <email@example.com>
I would like to display my objects in form of a network where the nodes
are the objects and the edges are the links that are established among
Is there a software or procedure that can help me to do that?
Look at grapher.lisp in the examples folder.