[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
UPPER CASE & lower case
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: UPPER CASE & lower case
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Wonchul Park)
- Date: 6 Mar 92 00:42:56 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: University of Pennsylvania
- Sender: email@example.com
Well, here is another novice question.
I have to deal with a case in which both Upper case and
lower case alterntion has a significant meaning.
For example, 'Cat', 'CAT', 'cat' and even 'cAt' have to
be distinguished from each other. The obvious problem is
that MCL does not recognize this difference.
Now what should I do to teach this silly machine to recognize
'T' instead of 't'.
Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.