WITH-TEXT?

I'm trying to write a WITH-TEXT macro similar to WITH-PSTRS that would allo-
cate a stack block and stuff a string into it, but without the 255 chars limi-
tations (I don't care about a length byte). Is there a way to do that effi-
ciently? Copying the characters one by one will take ages. I have found an
undocumented function %STR-TO-HANDLE, but I don't want a handle, but a stack
block.

By the way, what happens with WITH-PSTRS when the string is over 255? Crash?
Truncation? Error?
     Daniel.