Contribution to pub/MCL2/contrib

I've placed a Compacted & binhexed version of KR-FOCL-ES, an expert
system shell and machine learning program on CAMBRIDGE.APPLE.COM in
pub/MCL2/contrib

The current file is 3mb and expands to about 7mb, because I included a
fullwrite and postscript versions of the manual in addition to a
macwrite version.  The macwrite version is converted by Fullwrite and
although legible, it lost quite a bit in the translation.

The code has been tested in MCL2.0f2.

We've succesfully used an earlier version of this system in
a undergraduate course.

Mike