Re: keeping the arglist

> a Fred command analogous c-Sh-A on the lispm
>should be easy to implement.  To use your example:

>When you've got (foo (bar)
>                           ^ cursor
>and you type c-Sh-A, foo's arglist will be displayed.  I guess this is
>the low-tech solution, but may be preferable since you don't get junk
>printed in the minibuffer if you don't ask for it.
>-Carl
Yes! I've been thinking the same thing. To make the user feel confident that the
machine is giving him the arglist to foo instead of bar, the minibuffer printout
should include the name of the fn too.It could just print a fn call of the fn
with the argnames in place of the args. Example:
(foo argname1 argname2 &optional argname3)

If we are printing the fn name, then that makes not erasing the minibuffer on #\Space
that much less confusing.