HyperLISP

Steve Strassmann writes:

    Music fans will appreciate the recent posting of
    cambridge.apple.com:/pub/MCL2/contrib/hyperlisp21f.sit.hqx

    This is Hyperlisp, written by Joe Chung of the MIT Media Lab.
    It's a sophisticated system for music composition and real-time
    performance using MIDI. It requires MIDI Manager, available from APDA
    separately.

I would very much like to get hold of this archive. I'm a Sysop on the MIDI
Music forum on CompuServe and would not only enjoy having a copy for my own
use, but would like to upload it to that forum.

Is there any way I can get a copy of the "hyperlisp21f.sit" file?  Even
the "hqx" file would be fine, if Stuffit will decode it.

I have access to the following nets:

CIS:       75300,2405
AppleLink: RICHPARKER

Thanks,