Re: SuperCard

Thanks Steve, for you further info and explanations
about Apple Events , the scrap, etc.  Also, I will
check out the Appleevent-toolkit lisp code.  SuperCard
handles high-level apple events very easily it seems.
I'm glad there was already some code written for the
MCL side, because I think it would have taken me a while
to get it all working.  I posted in my previous email
that I finally got this working with that gift-code
(HyperCard to MCL), with a minor change of "WILD" to
"RUNT".  I'll post any new info as I "experience" it.

(Btw, I'm talking SuperCard 1.6)

Thanks again - rick