Set-view-position

I changed the memory size of MCL to 5k, but still got the "GC" and "an
error of type 25."  I used the function set-view-position for redrawing
an object with the bitmap-dialog-item in the methode view-click-event-
handler while the mouse is pressed and held down.  The same situation
has occurred in other different cases using the set-view-position for
redrawing.  Does the function set-view-position uses a lot of memory
and is the memory never released?  Can anyone explain the situation?
Thanks much.

jipan@gmuvax2.gmu.edu