[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: > File problems
- To: info-mcl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: > File problems
- From: Laura Bagnall <Laura_Bagnall@terc.edu>
- Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1992 9:18:14 EST
- Organization: TERC, 2067 Mass. Ave., Cambridge, MA, 02140
Reply to: RE>> File problems
Here's the workaround I use for straightening out the logical pathnames.
I put it in an environment file which I double-click on to start up MCL.
(let ((true-home (directory-namestring *load-pathname*)))
(defun setup-logical-directories ()
(def-logical-directory "CCL" "Hobbes:MACL:")
(def-logical-directory "HOME" true-home)