HC to MCL

> (regarding note about HC to MCL a few days back)

The Hypercard to MCL that I wound up using I found at
cambridge.apple.com as /pub/MCL2/contrib/cheesy-IPC.sit,
and if you can't get to it I will pull it off and send it
to you in text form (its not too big).

In this file, you will also see the string "WILD" a couple
places.  This identifies the target application as HyperCard.
I wound up chaning this to "RUNT", which redirected it to
Supercard.

Hope this helps.

... rick