Extended Apropos Contribution

I just downloaded the file "apropos.sit.hqx" to the
cambridge archive.

This file implements a superset of MCL's apropos dialog.
This new apropos dialog which I call "Extended Apropos",
implements all the requests that where made on the mailing
list a while ago, plus much much more.

A lot of efforts has gone into making this apropos dialog
fit on any macintosh screens. (that was quite a challenge)

The only bad news, is that it's MCL 2.0 final dependant,
although it could be converted to work with MCL 2.0b1 easily.

I will be glad to receive any comments, suggestions, etc...
Enjoy!

Guillaume Cartier
LACIM, Universite du Quebec a Montreal.
Bureau: (514) 987-4290