[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(Q) Changing the default cursor shape
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: (Q) Changing the default cursor shape
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (John Kim)
- Date: 29 Mar 92 00:43:41 GMT
- Keywords: cursor
- Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.misc, comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
- Sender: email@example.com (John Kim)
- Summary: How can you change the cursor shape in MACL 1.2.2?
Could someone tell me how I can change the shape of the cursor in an
application? I would be especially interested in how I can do this in MACL
(Mac Allegro Common Lisp) 1.2.2. The problem is that somehow I get a meshy
cursor (you know, the one looks like one of those cereals) which bothers me
since it is not pinpointing as an arrow or a vertical line cursors are.
I tried to do this with ResEdit only to fail. Any help would be very much
Joung-woo John Kim firstname.lastname@example.org
Computer Science Dept.
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90089-0781