[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Copying directories
- To: email@example.com (Bill St. Clair)
- Subject: Re: Copying directories
- From: cfry@MIT.EDU (Christopher Fry)
- Date: Tue, 07 Apr 92 13:07:15
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
> It would probably be cleaner to do this with Common Lisp's pathname
> functions, but they always confuse me...
Oh, so I'm not the only one? Symbolic's overly hairy pathname stuff got
dumped into CL-2 unfortunately. Wish they could have had more input from
MCL's nice and simple logical pathnames.
> (defun copy-directory ...)
Nice, useful function. I hope you put it into MCL & document it!