Cambridge Archive

Hello Cambridge contributors,

  I created a new file ABSTRACTS in the folder "/pub/mcl2/contrib"
  of the Cambridge archive. The purpose of this file is to contain
  a short (up to 1 page) description of every file in the folder.
  The few characters available in the README are just not enough to
  give a good idea of what your software does. I encourage every
  one who contributed files to the archive to go ahead and augment
  the ABSTRACTS file. If everyone does so, the ABSTRACTS file should
  grow to around 30k. Afterwards, by downloading this single file,
  you could get an overview of everything available.

NB: I think the README is still a very good idea for a rapid
    overview of the archive.

NB: The idea and the format (which is of course subject to discussion)
    for this file where inspired by the very well behaved Sumex-Aim
    Stanford archive.

Happy contributions. :-)

Guillaume Cartier
LACIM, Universite du Quebec a Montreal.