[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: don't save fred-windows
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: don't save fred-windows
- From: email@example.com (Stephen E. Miner)
- Date: Fri, 17 Apr 92 09:46:53 PDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: Michael Travers's message of Fri, 17 Apr 92 12:01:37 -0400 <9204171601.AA27823@mahler.media.mit.edu>
For simple cases where you'll never want to save the window, try
(make-instance 'fred-window :scratch-p t).
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Tom McDougal)
> Cc: email@example.com
> Subject: Re: don't save fred-windows
> In-Reply-To: Your message of "Fri, 17 Apr 92 10:08:34 CDT."
> Date: Fri, 17 Apr 92 12:01:37 -0400
> From: Michael Travers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> X-Mts: smtp
> From: email@example.com (Tom McDougal)
> Subject: don't save fred-windows
> Can I create an instance of Fred-window which, when I close it, does *not*
> ask me if I want to save it?
> Try defining a specialization of fred-window that defines its own
> method for window-needs-saving-p.