[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Listener's (very nice) meta-G
- To: email@example.com (Guillaume Cartier), bug-mcl
- Subject: Re: Listener's (very nice) meta-G
- From: moon (David A. Moon)
- Date: Tue, 21 Apr 92 11:37:24 EDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org (Macintosh Common Lisp)
> Date: Tue, 21 Apr 92 11:07:48 -0400
> From: email@example.com (Guillaume Cartier)
> Did anyone figure a way to get the dual of meta-G?
> i.e. you are hitting meta-G furiously, trying to get
> to a specific expression, but when you finally get to it,
> your furious hitting has propeled you one or two expressions
> too far back.
> Dam!!@#@!#$ you have to start all over again.
> If only meta-G had a dual key to move you forward...
Should be meta-minus meta-G, since it takes numeric arguments,
but trying that signals an error.