text-edit-dialog-item.lisp

REGARDING                text-edit-dialog-item.lisp
We're having some problems with code that uses the file
text-edit-dialog-item.lisp
in the examples folder.  Basically, every now and again it crashes with a
System
error 25 (can't allocate requested memory).  Before we spend lots of time
trying
to track this down (it's such fun trying to track down a bug that takes
about 5
minutes to duplicate and then leaves you in the system debugger which is no
help in
trying to find out what piece of Lisp code was running when it crashed), I
thought
I'd ask the people on this list if anyone else using the text edit code has
run into
this problem.  At this point, we don't really know whether it's our code or
the
system code which is at fault.  However, since the code in
text-edit-dialog-item.lisp
calls system traps a lot more often than our code, I tend to be suspicious
about
that code.

Thanks,
Laura