Drawing Cursor or Cursor to PICT

Not sure if this is a re-send or not, sorry.

Does anyone have code that will draw a cursor in a grafport?

Or, failing that, does anyone have code that will cram a cursor into a
PICT?

I want to provide a tool-pallette class.

While I'm on the topic, does anyone have a good way of getting a few
resources bundled with an independent module?

The choices seem to be:
  A.  Provide a separate resource file.
  B.  Put the resources in the resource fork of the source.
  C.  Put hex values in the source.
  D.  Other__________

B.  seems ideal in theory, but in practice...when you open a fred-window to
the source to fix a bug, MCL opens the resource fork in such a way that if
it was already open, BAD THINGS happen.  [I forget if it was a crash or
just all my handles going walkabout.]  Also, it has the same problems as A
when it comes to saved applications.

A.  would be OK, but it's a hassle for the client programmer to haul this
stupid little resource file around with his code and saved applications,
not to mention that it has to be somewhere I can *find* it, as opposed to
where he/she thinks it should go.

C.  *HACK!!!!*   'nuff said

Forgive me if I've missed something in Inside Mac I-IV or the MCL 2.0 docs,
but I couldn't find it.
"TANSTAAFL" Rich lynch@ils.nwu.edu