ThinkC -> MPW library xlator

To:  info-mcl
Sub: ThinkC -> MPW library xlator

Following is a note I just sent Symantec to the bestlooking addresses
I could find in the AppleLink directory. They are:
THINK.QA
SPLASH
D0152    (that's a zero)
To access these from iNet, append "@applelink.apple.com"

_Steve

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
To:   Symantec Corp
From: Steve Mitchell, Think C S# 05000-23000-27363-80214
Date: 5/15/92

Re:   ThinkC -> MPW library translator

I program in both Think C and Macintosh Common Lisp on a daily basis.
It is extremely aggravating that the Think C object file format is
proprietary and there appears to be no ThinkC -> MPW library translator
allowing me to use Think C modules in MCL.

Please let me know of the existence of, or your plans to support this.

Thank you,
Steve