[no subject]

I am using appleevent-toolkit.lisp obtained from cambridge.apple.com
to allow me to communicate between MCL and other applications.
Most of the functions in the toolkit work fine. I cannot,
however, get the function "choose-process-dialog" to work. It brings
up the PPC Browser dialog, but when I choose a process and click on
"OK" it causes a crash. No crash occurs if I click "Cancel".
I'm running MCL2.0b1p3 on a Mac IIsi. Any help would be appreciated.

Dan Pliske
George Mason University
Fairfax, Virginia
dpliske@gmuvax2.gmu.edu