Re: CL Modules Source Code Any

To:     info-mcl
From:   Steve Mitchell
Date:   5/21/92

Sub:    CL Modules Source Code Anyone?

[ Rainer Joswig  <joswig@informatik.uni-hamburg.de> writes: ]

> some time ago I bought the following book:
> Mark Watson - Common Lisp Modules
> Artificial Intelligence in the Era of Neural Networks and Chaos Theory
> The examples were done using MCL.
I can't really agree. If I remember, there are 2 ONEOF's in the
book (MCL version 1.x only) and nothing else that is MCL-specific.

> Although I do like the book and how the author presents the
> topics, I do have mixed feelings. I don't like the source code.
I don't like it at all. I didn't buy the book, and until I've
gone totally thru Norvig (for which I do have the source code)
I wouldn't consider it, and by then I'm sure I'd consider it
trivial.

> So, does anyone have the source code?
Can't help there.

_Steve