[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Changing the font size in windows
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Changing the font size in windows
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Michael Pazzani)
- Date: 18 May 92 16:30:20 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Univ. of Calif., Irvine, Info. & Computer Sci. Dept.
- Reply-to: email@example.com (Michael Pazzani)
Is there an easy way to change the size of font in various MCL
windows? I occasionally use a projector to explain lisp functions
to a class and the default 9 point monaco on most windows is
not readable. I change the listener window with
(set-view-font (front-window) '(12)) typed into the listener.
I'd like to be able to change the following types of windows