How to eval. this code without a warning

I need to evaluate code such as the following without getting a warning
about an undefined function appearing in the Listener:

 (let ()
    (load "foo.lisp")
    (bar))

where bar is a function contained in the file foo.lisp. Bar is unbound before

Note: I don't get the warning if I evaluate the code in a fred window, but
I do when I evaluate it in the Listener or from within another function.

Thanks - John Bell
         Instructional Technology Program
         UC Berkeley