Dylan Article Funnies

Actually, I tend to blame Sculley for the vagaries of the article rather than
O'Connor (although Stan's point that he's not the strongest technical reporter
in the industry is well-taken).  Sculley is a business/marketing guy.  Letting
him make an announcement about a product as nearly purely technical as Dylan
strikes me as a rather grievous error in judgement.  Heaven forbid that, say,
one of the ATG East engineers who actually created the language should be
allowed to talk about it--s/he might get the "product positioning" wrong, or
something. ;-)

Paul Snively