Application Framework

Friends,

I have posted my first working document regarding the proposed MCL application
framework and class library on the AppleLink DSBB (in the MCL Discussion
folder).  Anyone with access to that location and Internet sites is strongly
encouraged to distribute it further; I hope that a copy will be made available
on the Cambridge server shortly.

All comments and contributions are welcome - and thanks to those who have
already commented (I hope that you will see that your thoughts have not been
entirely ignored!).

Howard.