[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ? disk writes actually done or still just in the cache ?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: ? disk writes actually done or still just in the cache ?
- From: Ranson <ranson@LANNION.cnet.fr>
- Date: 17 Jun 92 08:36:00 GMT
- Cc: ranson@LANNION.cnet.fr
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=FR/; Relayed; 17 Jun 92 08:36:56+0200
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; 17 Jun 92 08:36:00 GMT
Yes, FlushVol is the call you want. The problem exists even in System 6 with
the cache off, because there is a track cache anyway. This is documented in