[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ? disk writes actually done or still just in the cache ?
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: ? disk writes actually done or still just in the cache ?
- From: Ranson <ranson@LANNION.cnet.fr>
- Date: 19 Jun 92 08:36:00 GMT
- Cc: email@example.com
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=FR/; Relayed; 19 Jun 92 08:37:23+0200
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; 19 Jun 92 08:36:00 GMT
I think both force-output and finish-output should use _FlushVol. I think that
using FlushFile at all is dangerous. If the machine is reset for any reason
after the _FlushFile but before any _FlushVol, the disk may be corrupted.